THE ENTRY POINT FOR ALL GOLF COURSE PARKING IS OFF DLI AVENUE FROM THE CITY SIDE ONLY. THIS IS THE ONLY ENTRANCE TO THE GOLF COURSE PARKING AREA.
Entry through this entry point applies to:-
- MEMBERS “BLUE DOT” COMPUTICKET PARKING TICKET HOLDERS.
- ALL OTHER HOLDERS OF “BLUE DOT” AND “RED DOT” COMPUTICKET PARKING TICKETS.
IN ORDER TO ENSURE SWIFT ACCESS TO THE GOLF COURSE PARKING AREAS PLEASE HAVE YOUR PARKING TICKET AVAILABLE BEFORE YOU REACH THE DLI CITY-SIDE SUBWAY. YOUR TICKET WILL BE SCANNED AT THIS POINT.
The parking area has been divided into parking cells and each cell will be parked until full before the next is opened. Please therefore proceed swiftly to the parking area that you are directed to.
PARKING TICKETS WILL NOT BE SOLD AT GREYVILLE RACECOURSE ON RACEDAY 1 JULY. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A PARKING TICKET FOR THIS AREA PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ACCESS THIS AREA.
All parking and traffic procedures will be under the strict control of the Metro Police Force, the S A Police and the Event Private Security and you are urged to co-operate fully with them.
• Be patient when approaching Greyville Racecourse.
• Have your parking ticket ready to show the Police, Security or Parking Attendant.
• Listen to members of the Police Force.
• Follow the appropriate BLUE DOT and RED DOT signs.
• Once inside the golf course please park where directed in order to avoid blocking pre-planned thoroughfares.
NOTE: GATE 16 (Over the road from the old W Daly’s building) IS NOT A PARKING ENTRANCE
We regret to advise that the Ride To The Races Park ‘n Ride facility will not be available in 2017.